A Typical Project
- 1. Project information submitted
- 2. Initial talk through requirements
- 3. Agree on site structure and pages
- 4. Schedule of work and quotation
- 5. All supporting files supplied
- 6. Initial designs for key pages
- 7. Review designs
- 8. Designs updated following your review
- 9. Design signed-off
- 10. Website developed and sent for review
- 11. Updates made based on feedback
- 12. Site put live
- 13. Review of site traffic and visitor feedback
Answer the questions that are useful to get a project started.
The Website Owners Manual
"..work confidently with the designers and developers building and maintaining a site so they can concentrate on what your website needs to do."
Great customer experiences are stress free
"We instinctively avoid stressful situations. Customer experiences that eliminate confusion, uncertainty and anxiety reap the rewards, generating a competitive advantage, loyalty and a peerless brand image."
Sample chapter from The Ten Principles behind Great Customer Experiences by Matt Watkinson. www.mattwatkinson.co.uk."